Pinterest

Tuesday 9 April 2013

She's back, and she has a Vitamix!

Ok. Admittedly blogging didn't get off to the greatest start. I did a grand total of 2 posts... and that was about 5 months ago. Well I am back again...

So the slim fast... it just felt wrong so i stopped that, but with a sugar free January and healthy eating i have shed nearly 10lb in the last 5 months.  But now I must do better. Target is 10lb in 1 month.  18yr old self - you are in sight!

Me, my vitamix and Jillian Michaels are going to make it happen.

Yes you heard me right. My Vitamix.  I bought myself a 'happy go back to work' present and it was worth every penny!! I have some amazing recipes to share so watch this space.



Ok. I can't leaving you waiting. Here's one.

Pear and Cashew Breakfast Smoothie

1 ripe pear
10 cashew nuts (unsalted)
2 tablespoons of oats
3/4 cup of soya milk (or any other milk)
a couple ice cubes if you want it cold

put it in your Vitamix and blend on high for a minute.

Enjoy. Creamy, thick, filling and full of goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment